Reject Bigotry, Discrimination and Religious Intolerance
John Sarbanes is not a friend of the Hindu Community in Howard County.
CAIR - Council on American Islamic Relations
SPREADS Hindu hate
John Sarbanes Sponsors Extremism
Hester Puts Hindu Families at risk
Katie Fry Hester. CAIR Advocate and Sponsor. Sponsors Hindu hate.
My name is Sanjay Srivstava. I endorse REID NOVOTNY for Maryland State Senate D9.
Reject the Politics of Hate
CAIR - Council on American Islamic Relations - Hindus are Nazis.
Reject Radical Islam
CAIR is very ACTIVE in Howard County, spreading its Anti-HINDU hate and religious intolerance with Katie Hester’s help and support (sponsorship). CAIR has an anti-Hindu agenda.
Calvin Ball - Howard County Politicians openly court anti-Hindu hate groups
Katie Fry Hester remains silent in the face of racism, hate, and religious intolerance (Hindu Hate) in Howard County. Hester remains true to her extremist allies. Katie Fry Hester is complicit with Hinduphobia.
katie Fry Hester sponsors CAIR, an organization which is spreading hate about the Hindu minority community in Howard County..
CAIR HONORS KATIE FRY HESTER
REJECT HINDU HATE
Calvin Ball places Hindu Families in Howard County at risk by courting radical Islam. Hindu children are regularly ridiculed and face a disinformation campaign by their Muslim brothers and sisters. Hated as pagans, idol worshipers, and Kafirs (unclean, thieving, dark, slaves), Nazis. Hindus are hated for their faith. Extremists among us are religiously intolerant.
A Rutgers University Research Study cautions Hindus and their families to safeguard themselves, their families, and their children against anticipated violence.
Howard County Public Schools vett Hindu-related educational materials by anti-Hindu "South Asian Activists".
CAIR sponsors Hinduphobia
To learn more, To help preserve our culture and safeguard our families and our children, please register. We need your urgent help!
Maryland State Senate D9
Holi and Diwali are not Hindu Religious Holidays. DIRTY HINDU
A worldwide phenomenon. American Hate of Hindu spurred by radical Islam
WHO IS CAIR?
CAIR is the Council on American Islamic Relations. The Department of HOMELAND SECURITY refuses to deal with CAIR. Senator Charles Schumer (Democrat, New York) describes it [CAIR] as an organization "which we know has ties to terrorism." Senator Dick Durbin (Democrat, Illinois) observes that CAIR is "unusual in its extreme rhetoric and its associations with groups that are suspect." Steven Pomerantz, the FBI's former chief of counterterrorism, notes that "CAIR, its leaders, and its activities effectively give aid to international terrorist groups."
5 TAKEAWAYS FROM RUTGERS UNIVERSITY'S STUDY ON HINDUPHOBIA
On July 12, [of this year] Rutgers University’s researchers released a historic study that tracked the rise of Hinduphobia and anti-Hindu hatred on social media and other messaging platforms. The report found a dramatic rise in, and patterns of, hate speech directed towards the Hindu community across these platforms – genocidal memes and coded language patterns advanced by white supremacists and Islamists along with Iranian trolls accusing Hindus of perpetrating a genocide against minorities in India.
Researchers also discovered that Hinduphobic code words and memes reached record highs and warned that this could spill into real world violence against the community, especially in the light of escalating religious tension in India and the recent beheading of an Indian shopkeeper. John Farmer, the former Attorney General of New Jersey as well as a co-author, along with former Congressman and Miller Center Research Fellow Denver Riggleman also shared that the Hindu community, along with law enforcement, must unite to counter hate messaging before it leads to real world violence, as has been observed by such incidents involving the Jewish community in the United States.
Like other communities have done, the Hindu community must also take security measures to ensure its safety and the safety of its next generation.
Below are 5 key takeaways from the Hinduphobia study:
1. An old hatred with a new playbook – As former Attorney General John Farmer observes via the example of the Dotbusters gang of the 80s, Hinduphobia isn’t new and Hindus have regularly been subjected to hatred using centuries old tropes. However, the real cause of alarm today is the deployment of those tropes over social media to a new playbook for rekindling old hatreds.
2. Online hate can lead to real world violence – NCRI’s previous research on vulnerable and minority populations, has observed that when the intensity of social media hate speech reaches a “fever pitch,” it can translate to violence against people in real life (as seen in past antisemitic, anti-Asian attacks). Thus, law enforcement must unite to counter this hate before it is too late.
3. Hinduphobia is largely understudied, dismissed, or even denied in the public sphere, despite its violent and genocidal implications (now exploding across entire Web communities across millions of comments, interactions, and impressions in both mainstream and extremist platforms).
4. Islamists, white nationalists, and other extremist sub-networks online are increasingly using genocidal memes, tropes and codewords to spread Hinduphobia. The term “Pajeet” has been prominently used to describe Hindus in a derogatory manner and in reference to violent, murderous fantasies about Indians. The usage of this term has spiked with key events, such as the appointment of Parag Agarwal as the new CEO of Twitter. Other dog whistles that target Hindus in social media include scatological references and calling Hindus backward, dirty, perverted or unintelligent, etc.
5. The Rutgers study highlights the deliberate and persistent use of Hindu specific imagery, tropes, sacred symbols, practices, and livelihoods (e.g. the saffron color, the sacred Swastika, Tilak or Bindi.) This finding is critical as many South Asian scholars and activist groups often downplay or dismiss Hinduphobia by couching it as anti-India or broader anti-South Asian xenophobia. Furthermore, in a parallel with how antisemitic tropes of “Zionist Occupied Government” are used against the Jewish community, there is an increased usage of tropes such as “Brahmin Occupied Government” which relay themes about Hindu dominance and control in places of power. Other prominent tropes include “Caste” “Nationalist” “Extremist” “Rashtra” and associating Hindus with Nazis and extremists. Article by CoHna
CAIR Paints Hindus as Nazis, the SS and followers of Hitler
Katie Fry Hester sponsors CAIR's hate-filled propaganda, against Hindus. Hindu families are not safe as incidents of violence against Hindus increase across the United States.
CAIR - Council on American Islamic Relations is an unindicted co-conspirator in terror (US Dept of Justice) and on Gov't of the UAE's terror organizations list. CAIR targets Hindus and their families and is extremely active in Howard County.
Katie Fry Hester, Maryland Senate D9 is beholden to CAIR (her vote bank). Who is CAIR? Radical fundamentalist, spreading extremism, jihad and hate against those they consider kafirs (unclean, non-believers, slaves, dark... Hindus, Jews, etc., #LinkstoHamas)
CAIR is very ACTIVE in Howard County, spreading its hate and religious intolerance with Katie Hester’s help and support (sponsorship). CAIR is in our schools, library system, and every institution of Howard County government.
The Department of HOMELAND SECURITY refuses to deal with CAIR. Senator Charles Schumer (Democrat, New York) describes it [CAIR] as an organization "which we know has ties to terrorism." Senator Dick Durbin (Democrat, Illinois) observes that CAIR is "unusual in its extreme rhetoric and its associations with groups that are suspect." Steven Pomerantz, the FBI's former chief of counterterrorism, notes that "CAIR, its leaders, and its activities effectively give aid to international terrorist groups."
CAIR routinely calls Hindus in Howard County Nazis in an attempt to dehumanize Hindus. Katie Fry Hester is not only complicit but is guilty (as violence against Hindus increases) of spreading hate against Hindu Americans.
Reject hate. Increase awareness and stand against hate.
Politics of Exclusion
Stop Asian Rally - Excluded, Hindus Not Welcome!
Hindus Excluded from Interfaith events in Howard County
HCPSS - Sanitizing Hindu materials
LIBRARY - Celebrates anti-Hindu immigration literature.
OFFICE OF DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION
Rejects Hindu materials for circulation to Howard
County students, based on recommendations of South Asian Activists.
Office of Human Rights ignores complaints from Hindus.
HAF - Hindu American Foundation demonized by CAIR
County and Political leaders sponsor anti-India, anti-
County and Political leaders sponsor anti-India, Kashmir events.
Howard County celebrates discrimination against Hindus.
POLITICS OF HATE
Howard County Public School System seek approval of Hindu Educational Materials by "South Asian Activists" before sharing with teachers, students and Howard County families.
Liberal voices fall silent
when Hindus are killed, persecuted and discriminated against.
The imagery used by Extremists and Jihadis to persecute and do violence against Hindus